jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

POST 2 (week 4) Best Holidays

Long time ago, when i was like 7. One of my many uncles received a benefit from his workplace.
One week in a cabin near Algarrobo. He invited all of us: My parents, grandparents, some cousins, my sister, etc. Everyone of my family says it was the best vacations we had.

It results that the cabin was part of a summer center  with pools, many activities and space to explore, and if we didn't liked pools, we had the sea next to us. Also if you felt lazy you could stay in the cabin that was fully operational with bathrooms and cable tv.
We had much fun with my cousin and sister who are like my age. Whe had the time, space, and new friends to play with all day.

We all agree it was the best holidays we had because everything was new, we had never gone to that part of the coast so we made a lot of turism. Also the activities of the center were pretty fun too. There was a ''searching the treasure''with all the vacationers, ''zumba'' session before it was like we know it nowadays, and a bingo where I won a bottle of wine.

After the free week my uncle had, we all had to came back to Concepcion, our home. I can still remember how everyone was deppressed returning to routine after that week

1 comentario:

  1. When I was a child, I always went to Algarrobo with my family, it’s a really nice place.

    ResponderEliminar